Did you know that a good alternative to a kettle is an electric water boiler dispenser and warmer?
There are many reasons such as the bigger amount of water that can be boiled, the high energy efficiency, portability and the wide range of features that come with these appliances.
Therefore, for those who want a more fancy kitchen tool that heats up a bigger amount of water, I put together the best water boilers available on market.
And these are:
- Zojirushi CV-DCC50XT
- Panasonic NC-HU401P
- Rosewill RHAP-16001
- Chefman Hot Water Urn – RJ16-SS
- Giantex Hot Water Kettle Dispense
- Panasonic NC-EG3000
- Rosewill R-HAP-01
- Secura WK63-M2
- Tatung THWP 40
- Tiger PDU-A40U-K
- Zojirushi CD-WBC40-TS Micom
- Zojirushi CD-WCC30
Best electric water boiler and warmer- reviews
I have reviewed all these products for your convenience: pros, cons, description and where to find them.
Make sure you read on.
1. Zojirushi America Corporation CV-DCC50XT VE Hybrid Water Boiler and Warmer, 5-Liter, Stainless Dark Brown
If you are an avid tea or coffee drinker, the sleek stainless steel dark brown Zojirushi CV-DCC50XT VE Hybrid Water Boiler and Warmer will simply knock your socks off.
Right out of the box, the built is solid, the design is stylish, and the capacity is large enough for a small gathering. With a touch of a button, the CV-DCC50XT VE Hybrid will provide you with plenty of warm or hot water supply.
The water boiler and warmer is ideal for making coffee, tea, noodles, breakfast, spaghetti, pasta, and even preparing your baby’s formula. It’ll make your life a lot easier.
More than that, the kitchen appliance comes with a ton of robust features, including Auto Dispense System, micro computerized temperature control, 4 keep warm temp settings, and Quick Temp Mode so you can bring your water to specific temperature without the need for boiling.
And that isn’t all. The hybrid hot pot is incredibly energy efficient thanks to its non-electric keep warm insulation system.
Together with 6-10 hour energy-saving timer function, the boiler keeps the water at the desired temperature without the need for electricity, saving you more on utility bills.
Key Additional Features
- 4 keep warm temperature control settings at 160 F, 175 F, 195 F, and 208 F
- Quick Temp Mode
- Dimensions (W x D x H) : 8.8” x 11.1” x 15.8”
- Weight: 8 pounds
- Clear coated, stainless steel body
- Non-stick interior container
- Capacity: 4-liter or 5-liter option
- Color: Stainless Dark Brown
- Panorama Window
- It features 4 keep warm temperature control settings for more convenience. This way, you can get water at the temperature you want, between 160 degrees F and 208 degrees F.
- You can bring your water to the desired temperature without necessarily having to boil thanks to its Quick Temp Mode
- It’s great for tea and coffee lovers
- Cleaning and maintenance of the hybrid boiler & warmer is quite easy thanks to the non-stick interior
- It is remarkably durable because of its clear-coated, stainless steel body
- Incredibly energy-saving and energy efficient due to its 6 to 10 hr timer function and non-electric keep warm system
- Effortless water-level reading thanks to the Panorama Window feature
- Lacks the familiar dispense by lever function
- Has no manual dispense
- Relatively expensive for the features
Zojirushi water boiler CV-DCC50XT VE is a high-end hybrid water boiler & warmer with plenty of convenient features, therefore is easy to use, lightweight (8lbs), has a high capacity, and boasts nifty features like Quick Temp Mode and 4 keep-warm set temperatures.
With all these sizzling features, buying this hot pot is a good investment for your kitchen.
2. Panasonic NC-HU401P Water Boiler 4.2-Quart with Vacuum Insulated Panel
Buyers expect a certain level of quality and energy-efficiency from Panasonic appliances. And this Panasonic water heater is one of the best all-in-one water boiler-dispensers by the manufacturer.
Keeping that in mind, the new water boiler-dispenser combo by Panasonic is an ideal gadget for boiling water, making it ideal for making instant tea, noodles, coffee, baby food, spaghetti, and much more.
The large capacity of 4 liters makes this water boiler perfect for several different occasions, including picnics, parties, and a raft of other get-togethers.
The design and look are sleek and stylish. It’s made to last for all-day use without any worrying.
The boiler also features multiple adjustable temperature settings, making it one of the most convenient hot water pots on the market today.
Good reviews came streaming in as soon as Panasonic NC-HU401P hit the market. Perhaps it’s because the boiler is easy to operate and maintain.
All you have to do is simply push the button to fill your mug or cup with your favorite drink.
Key Additional Features
- It features a bright and easy to view LED display with plenty of controls
- Multiple temperature controls
- Boasts a vacuum insulated panel for energy efficiency and to keep water hot for long
- Non-stick inner pot insulation/coating
- Overheating protection mode
- Spill-proof design
- Easy to view water level gauge
- Robust de-chlorination function
- Comes with auto shutdown function
- The agile capacity and heating capability make the water boiler perfect for ready-to-eat foods and drinks that need quick boiling, like coffee, noodles, tea, baby food, noodles, and so on.
- No-spill design prevent petty spill accidents
- Multi-setting temperature controls make your boiling needs effortlessly easy
- No-hassle maintenance and cleaning thanks to non-stick inner coating
- It’s highly energy efficient because of auto shutdown function and energy-saver design
- Never worry about chlorination
- Comes with visible water gauge
- High capacity (from 2.3 quarts to 4.2 quarts) make this water boiler ideal for gatherings and big occasions
- A little pricier than its cousins from Giantex, Tatung, etc
The new Panasonic water boiler and dispenser is ideal for any kitchen countertop. It’s easy to use, elegant, and convenient.
Although it is a little pricier, the top-notch features in Panasonic make it an excellent investment. It’s a must-have in every kitchen. I like and strongly suggest that you buy one.
3. Rosewill Electric Hot Water Boiler and Warmer, Hot Water Dispenser with Night light, Dual Dispense Speed, Stainless Steel, 4.0 Liter (1 Gallon), RHAP-16001
If you want piping hot water in no time, then the 1-Gallon Rosewill RHAP-16001 is your go-to water boiler & warmer.
For starters, the snazzy space-saving design means that the water boiler & warmer is sleek, compact and lightweight, making it ideal for my small kitchen quartz countertop.
It will quickly become a staple in your eat-in kitchen thanks to its 3 temperature control settings.
That means you can get hot or warm water for your tea at 208 degrees F, coffee at 175 degrees F or even prepare baby’s formula at the convenient 140 degree F.
But that isn’t all; the Rosewill RHAP-16001 is also perfect for making noodles, instant breakfasts, pasta, and a raft of other quick-to-make foods.
The generous 1 Gallon capacity implies that the hot pot can come in handy for small family get-togethers, birthday parties, and even picnics.
With stainless steel interior & exterior, low-energy usage, and plenty of other good-for-you features, Rosewill Electric Hot Water Boiler and Warmer is no shabby.
Key Additional Features
- Power Rating: 700 W
- Color: Stainless Steel/White
- Hot water splash prevention function
- Bottom heater
- Has a dual-speed dispense system
- Auto re-boil and keep-warm functions
- 3 set temperature controls
- Dry-boil protection function
- Micro-computer temperature control (PCB)
- Weight: 4.67 pounds
- Dimensions: 11.8” x 11.8” x 8.5”
- Has a sleek and durable design thanks to its stainless steel inner pot and outer shell
- Don’t worry about dry boiling
- No overheating or hot water splashing
- Compact and portable due to its space-saving design
- Convenient for your night-time hot water needs thanks to its night-light indicator
- Quite affordable for high-end features
- 3 temperature control settings (140F, 175F, and 208F) makes the water boiler and heater perfect for making coffee, tea, and preparing baby formula even in the middle of the night
- Lacks non-stick interior popular among water boilers and warmers in the category
The new Rosewill Electric Hot Water Boiler and Warmer, is a must-have in every kitchen. It’s compact, lightweight, and the dual dispense speed will make your life effortlessly easy.
With nifty features like 3 set temperature control, Dry-boiled protection, hot splash protection, and auto re-boil function as well as an acceptable price-tag, this boiler offers a bang for your bucks.
4. Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot, Safety Lock to Prevent Spillage, 5.3 L / 5.6 Qt Hot Water Urn – RJ16-SS
I have been looking for the ultimate high-capacity water boiler, and I’ve found it in the 5.3-liter Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot.
The RJ16-SS is truly a mammoth of a hot water urn, packed with amazing features that’ll knock your socks off.
At merely 7.9 pounds, the water boiler & warmer is still light and compact enough, making it ideal for an office, large gatherings, parties, picnics, and other high-capacity needs.
What I like most about this electric hot-water boiler is that Chefman did a bang-up job on the safety features.
From easy-lock lid and dispenser to low-water auto shut-off and cETL approved advanced safety technologies, Chefman RJ16-SS Hot-Water urn is as safe as it comes.
Right out of the box, the boiler is no shabby. With an all stainless steel body, built-in spout, two dispense button, and thoughtful design, the hot pot will look sleek and stylish on your home or office kitchen countertop.
With this boiler, there’s no waiting; it ensures that water is kept hot or warm throughout the day.
And with an automatic re-boil feature, you can always get your water piping hot in no time.
That means you can enjoy your hot tea, coffee, soup, hot cocoa, cereals, noodles, and more in a breeze!
Key Features and Specs
- Power Rating: 700W
- Weight & Dimensions: 7.9 pounds; 17 x 13 x 10.6 in
- Color: stainless steel
- Capacity: 5.3 liters or 5.6 quarts
- Automatic re-boil function
- Manual pump and auto safety lock
- One-touch electronic dispenser
- An all-stainless steel design – both exterior and interior pot
- Dry-boil protection and low-water auto shut-off
- Incredibly Energy Efficient: the 700W vacuum insulated inner pot keeps water warm and the one-touch electric dispenser with high hot-water capacity offers optimal energy efficiency
- Safety First Design: Low-water auto shutdown, Dry-boiled protection, manual pump, and auto safety lock prevents accidental hot water splashes or spillage
- Durable & Easy to Clean: That’s thanks to stainless steel exterior and inner pot which assure long-lasting performance and durability
- Get VIP Treatment at Club Chefman: the boiler comes with Club Chefman membership so you can get exclusive access to sizzling videos, recipes and help from top-notch chefs
- Put Your Mind to Rest: Enjoy 1-year warranty and cETL approved advanced safety tech
- Some consumers have complained that it’s hard to empty the container
The new Chefman Instant Electric Hot Water Pot is for sure an affordable hot-water urn with high-end features. With industry-best safety features, sleek design, efficient setup, and believable durability, this multitasker in worth your hard-earned dollars.
5. Giantex Stainless Steel 6 Quart Electric Water Boiler Warmer Hot Water Kettle Dispenser
The Giantex Hot Water Kettle Dispenser is one of a handful of high-end boilers loved by tea drinkers across the globe.
And for good reason; is ideal for when you need to boil water and keep your foods and drinks warm, including veggies, breakfast, champagne, porridge, and other instant foods.
The new Giantex water boiler and dispenser is packed with lots of power (750W), making the boiling process quicker and more efficient.
With temperature adjustment knob, and variable temperature controls (between 38⁰C and 100⁰C), this is your best shot at a water boiler.
The design, look, and feel of the water boiler is also quite fascinating.
Also, the one-touch dispenser and controls are bound to make your life a lot easier.
Right from the outset, is a worthy purchase. In fact, several positive reviews are already proofing its quality and value to the consumer.
- Comes with multiple, adjustable temperature controls
- Voltage: 120V 60Hz
- Capacity: 6 Quart
- Reasonably long power cable at approximately 4.9 ft
- Body material make comprises aluminum and stainless steel
- Power rating at 1000W, including plenty of energy-saving features
- Comes with a convenient handle
- Faucet function and light indicator
- The water boiler and dispenser comes with aluminum inner pot for utmost durability and value for money
- The stainless steel lid and outside makes the boiler one of the most sturdy and robust on the market
- Comes with auto controls for both pressure and temperature
- Comes with snazzy-looking and fashionable designs
- Stainless steel and aluminum inside provides utmost and reliable safety
- The boiler is easy to use and energy efficient
- Effortless maintenance and cleaning thanks to non-stick inner pot coating
- Delaying cooking is easy because of the preset timer
- Affordable when compared to water boilers in the same quality and category
- It is a bit bulky, making the boiler a little less portable
If you are looking for an entry-level and quite reliable all-in-one water boiler, warmer, and dispenser, look no further than Giantex Stainless Steel 6 Quart Electric Water Boiler Warmer Hot Water Kettle Dispenser.
It’s durable (thanks to stainless steel outside and aluminum inside), energy efficient, affordable, and convenient (water faucet, long cable, multiple temp controls), and overall a high-quality water boiler.
6. Panasonic NC-EG3000 Electric Thermo Pot, 3.2 Quart, White Review
The NC-EG3000 3.2 quarts water boiler and warmer is a member of the snazzy Panasonic thermal electric pots.
You can also find 2.3 quarts, 3.2 quarts with vacuum insulated panel, 4.2 quarts, and 4.2 quarts with vacuum insulated panel NC-EG3000 water boiler versions.
They all come with plenty of sizzling efficient, energy-saving, safety, and easy-to-use features that will make your life a lot easier.
This is a water boiler and warmer that’ll help you get rolling boiling water when you need it.
The versatile temperature control settings and high capacity inner pot makes this thermal hot pot ideal when you need to quickly, easily, and safely boil and dispense hot or warm water at your desired temperatures.
Besides, the auto re-boil function can help you reheat your water to 100 degrees C hot in minutes.
What’s more – the thermal electric pot lets you select between heating water to piping hot (212F) or keeping it hot at one of the 4 set Keep Warm temperatures: 140F, 180F, 190F, and 208F.
As if that isn’t fabulous, I can set the boiler to start boiling up to 6 hours later thanks to its 6-hr energy-saving timer.
Need a perfect cup of joe or tea? The slow-drip mode will do the trick!
Key Additional Features and Specs
- Lightweight @ 4.4 pounds
- Compact, Space-Saving Design @ 11.3” x 8.6” x 10.8”
- Medium-High Capacity 3.2 Quarts depending on your needs
- Safety lock function
- Bincho-Tan Charcoal-Coated inner pot
- 6-Hour Energy-Saving Timer
- 4 Keep Warm temperature control settings
- Auto re-boil function
- Get hot or warm water at your desired temperature whenever you need it thanks to the 4 Keep Warm temperature settings: 140F, 180F, 190F, and 208F (rolling hot).
- Great for Food – the flexible settings allow you to prepare quickly and easily instant cereals and soups, noodles, baby formulas, hot cocoa, and slew of other instant foods
- Enjoy more Flavorful Tea or Coffee – The Bincho-tan charcoal that alkalizes and purifies the pH level of hot or warm water
- Easy to Operate – features like large LCD display and familiar touch buttons, rotatable base, and easy-to-open lid
- Easy Cleaning and Effortless Maintenance – the non-stick coating and stainless steel interior makes cleaning a breeze
- Great for Coffee thanks to Slow-Drip mode and easy-to-see gauge
- Safe — comes with overheating protection, dry-boil protection, safety lock, and much more
- White exterior makes it susceptible to dirt
The new Panasonic NC-EG3000 Electric Thermo Pot offer plenty of pizzazz. With 4 Keep Warm settings, overheating protection, high-capacity pot, rotating body, Eco-friendly timer, and more, the water boiler & timer provide a bang for your top dollars.
7. Rosewill R-HAP-01 Electric 4 L Hot Water Dispenser with Auto Feed Hot Water Boiler and Warmer, White
If you have been searching for a mid-priced all-in-one water boiler, warmer, and dispenser, look no further than Rosewill R-HAP-01 Electric 4L. Right out of the box, it is a versatile dispenser and quite a sight.
When you lift this water boiler, you will feel that is lightweight and compact (just 4.62 lbs).
Designed and manufactured by the trusted kitchen appliance maker, Rosewill, the water boiler & warmer gives the ranks of Zojirushi, Panasonic, Giantex, and Secura a run for their money.
For one, you will love its three temp control settings — it makes the boiler ideal for instant food, tea (208 degrees F), coffee (195 degrees F), milk powder/baby food (175 degrees F), and keeping water warm (140 degrees F).
Safety-wise, this boiler is the real deal. It comes with safety lock for the auto pump, hot water splashing protection, Dry-boiled protection, nightlight indicator, and 2-stage water feeding as well as an auto re-boil function.
Besides, the 360-degree rotatable base makes it effortlessly easy to access the interior from any direction.
Key Features and Specs
- Weight & Dimensions: 4.62 pounds; 11.4” x 8.5” x 14.6”
- Power Rating:
- Auto clean cycle function for easy cleaning with citric acid cleaners
- 3 set temperature controls
- Auto re-boil function
- Auto electric pump lock for utmost convenience and safety
- 2 stages of water feeding using an auto pump
- All-stainless steel design with thin outer shell and 304 stainless steel inner pot
- How water spilling protection
- Micro-computerized PCB
- Your night boiling & warming BFF — Nightlight indicator makes the boiler great for nightcaps, tea drinking, at-night preparation of baby formula
- Versatile — 3 temperature control settings, ideal for tea, coffee, powder milk, and keep warm
- Auto clean cycle and stainless steel interior makes cleaning super easy
- Get water from any direction thanks to the 360-degree rotatable base
- Never worry about dry-boiling or hot water splashing
- Get 100% boiled water thanks to auto re-boil function
- High 4-liter capacity so you can serve hot drinks to crowds
- Lacks the familiar non-stick coating/insulation
The water boiler & warmer is certainly one of a few on the market that does a bang-up job when it comes to boiling, warming, and dispensing water.
It’s compact, reasonably easy to use, and boasts several eye-popping features. I would recommend a friend or family to buy this state-of-the-art hot pot. It’s worth every dime spent.
8. Secura Electric Water Boiler and Warmer 4-Quart Electric Hot Pot Kettle w/ Night Light, 18/10 Stainless Steel Interior WK63-M2
Finally, here is a hybrid water boiler & warmer that boasts a genuine auto cleaning system. For an affordable price tag, Secura water boiler & warmer packs plenty of high-end features.
Talk of non-coated 18/10 stainless steel interior, built-in auto clean cycle function, micro-computerized temperature control, two keep warm temperature control settings, auto re-boil function, and so much more.
If you are a night tea or coffee drinker, then you’ll fall in love with this hot pot. It comes fitted with a blue nightlight indicator designed for low-light use.
Besides, the large capacity of 4 quartz means that you can boil enough water for a small group.
Best of all, the water stays piping-hot thanks to the stainless steel outer shell and inner pot.
And with auto reboil feature, you can bring back the water temperature to 212 degrees F in a jiffy.
As such, this is an excellent choice for making nightcaps, instant noodles, quick breakfasts, pasta, and preparing baby food.
I’ve always been a fan of well-designed kitchen gadgets and gizmos. The sleek and smudge/fingerprint resistant exterior ensures that WK63-M2 remains stylish and clean all day.
Key Features and Benefits
- One-touch reboil function
- 2 keep warm set temperature controls
- Cup-activated dispense system
- Safety lock dispenser button
- One touch reboil button reheats water to 212°F / 100°C in a breeze
- 15-sec auto night light function
- Non-coated, commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Low-water auto shutdown
- Built-in micro-computerized PCB
- No-hassle, no-wait boiling process thanks to the 2 keep warm temperature control settings at 176°F and 208°F
- Durable, sturdy, and robust because the interior is made of non-coated, commercial-grade 18/10 stainless steel
- Perfect for offices, families, and a raft of other high-usage situations thanks to its 4.0 quartz high capacity
- Low-water auto shut-off for utmost convenience and safety
- 15-second delay dispensing prevents hot water splashes
- Perfect for night tea or coffee because of night-light function
- Reheats water to 212°F in a breeze with 1-touch on the auto re-boil button
- Check water level at a glance
- Comes with a generous 2-year manufacturer warranty
- Slightly shorter power cord than in most hot pots in the category
- Lacks non-stick interior
The new Secura boiler and warmer dispenser, WK63-M2, matches up to what you’d expect from a trusted brand like Secura: a high-quality kitchen appliance.
The boiler itself is easy to operate, versatile, and is feature-studded. For a hot pot that comes with auto reboil, night light, hot splashing protection, two keep warm temp settings, and a lot of other robust features, WK63-M2 offers value for your money.
9. Tatung THWP 40 4-Liter Thermo Water Boiler and Warmer Stainless Steel Inner Pot
Finally, here’s a hot water boiler and warmer that ditches the traditional non-stick coating (such as those found in Zojirushi’s) for an-all stainless steel design.
As such, the hot water pot is a must-have for every tea drinker. If you are not a fan of Teflon coating in water boilers, Tatung THWP 40 is your best choice.
Designed and manufactured by Taiwanese appliance company, Tatung, the water boiler pushes the envelope. With both the inner pot and inside cover made from stainless steel, water boils and stays scorching-hot.
Many good reviews already suggest that is ideal for making instant noodles, tea, warming a raft of foods & drinks, and rehydrating mainly dry vegetables.
You will like the simple design of the hot water pot. It only features three handy buttons, Temp Decline, Dispense/Unlock, and Reboil, no other complicated controls/buttons.
Key Additional Features
- 360-degree rotatable base
- Auto warm function
- 2-way dispensing system — either cup or electric pump
- All stainless steel inner design
- Capacity: 4 Liters
- Power Rating: 750 W
- Tinplate wrapping
- Safety lock and manual cooling function
- Fast boiling makes the boiler great for tea making, instant coffee, and when you want hot water quickly
- The 360-degree rotating base design is excellent for convenience
- Easy maintenance and cleaning thanks to the base design and stainless steel inner pot and other interior parts
- Comes with automatic keep warm function that’s ideal for effortless breakfasts
- Three simple buttons make the hot water pot easy to operate
- Comes with visible water gauge
- Provides large capacity of 4 liters
- Boasts a Night Light Vision Mode for those lazy mid-night teas
- Relatively lightweight at about 8 pounds
- Lacks multiple temperature control settings
The Tatung Water Boiler and Warmer is undoubtedly a state of the start kitchen gadget that carries out all the purposes of water boiling and dispensing at your home.
It’s incredibly easy to operate, affordable, agile, convenient, and require effortless cleaning.
Most of all, its affordability doesn’t translate into lower quality. Besides, it comes with robust features found only in high-end water boilers.
10. Tiger PDU-A40U-K Electric Water Boiler and Warmer, Stainless Black, 4.0-Liter Review
PDU-A40U is yet another high-quality electric water boiler & warmer from Tiger Corporation. that offers more flexibility, convenience, and affordability over other major brands on the market.
To start with, the high capacity of 4 liters is sufficient for a small gathering, party, picnic or even your little one’s birthday celebration.
The boiler & warmer itself packs plenty of top-range features, including four temperature control settings, non-stick inner pot, safety auto shutdown function, detachable magnetic power cord, and so forth.
As such, it’s ideal for preparation of several instant drinks and food such as coffee, team, pasta, spaghetti, noodles, baby foods, hot chocolate, and so much more.
Right from the start, you will love the soft to touch control panel that boasts a large LCD display which shows real-time information about the boiling process.
As a result, the control itself is easy to operate.
Key Additional Features
- Sleek and stylish stainless steel and black design
- A fabulous type lever dispensing button
- Detachable and easy-to-remove lid for effortless cleaning
- Ample LCD display control panel with everything in one place
- 4 convenient temperature settings — 158° F (70° C), 176° F (80° C), 194° F (90° C), and 208° F (98° C)
- Auto lock system
- Power Rating: Up to 958 Watts
- Dimensions: 11.9” x 9.5” x 9” (L x H x W)
- Weight: 3.32 pounds
- Easy cleaning and maintenance thanks to the non-stick inner container, detachable lid, citric acid cleaning, and a number of other nifty features
- Energy efficient and energy saving due to 2-sleeper timer modes
- Large LCD display control panel for effortless operation
- Auto quick re-boil feature to help you bring water temp back effortlessly
- It comes with four different temperature control settings for more convenience
- The black and stainless steel design is sleek making sure it looks great on your kitchen countertop
- Easy lever type dispense button for no-hassle, one-touch dispensing
- Some consumers have complained that their models don’t bring water to pre-set temperatures
The Japan-made water boiler and warmer has everything you can think of in such a gadget. It’s lightweight, has multi-set temperature controls, large LCD control panel, effortless dispensing system, and a sleek black & stainless steel design.
For its price, the water boiler & warmer is worth every penny.
11. Zojirushi CD-WBC30-TS Micom Water Boiler and Warmer
I must confess right off the bat that I am an avid tea lover and drinker. As such, I have come to expect a certain level of quality from Zojirushi — their water boilers are primarily designed with basic needs of consumers in mind.
Therefore Zojirushi CD-WBC40-TS Micom 3-Liter didn’t disappoint. It comes with plenty of state of the art features that are poised to make your everyday life quite easy.
With one-touch dispensing and multiple temperature setting, the spanking new Zojirushi water boiler is perfect for keeping breakfast, veggies, and a raft of other instant meals warm. It’s also tea lovers BFF.
Commercially, Zojirushi CD-WBC40-TS comes with a Bistro Trickle Administering Mode so you can expect up to 60 percent reduction of water quantity at standard setting, making it perfect for making Bistro Espresso.
Also I love that the boiler helps with dechlorination as it boils water right before bubbling.
In conclusion, no matter what you’re looking for, this water boiler will deliver, and one-year warranty will certainly come in handy.
Other Key Features
- Comes with auto-stop functionality
- Bistro Trickle Administering Mode
- Micro Temperature Controls
- One-Touch Dispensing Function
- Re-boils water automatically at 212⁰F
- Bright LCD Display
- Built-in Energy Saver
- Comes with Magnetic Power Cable that’s easily Removable
- Power Requirements: 700 watts
- Quite affordable compared with water boilers in the category
- Bistro Trickle Administering Mode makes it a business-grade water boiler and warmer
- No pipes are required making it portable and kitchen counter-friendly
- Highly energy efficient as it’s equipped with an energy-saver time of between 6 and 10 hours
- Features easy-to-comprehend bright, LCD display
- Removable magnetic, electric cable prevents unwanted accidents
- Completely BPA-free, making the boiler Eco-friendly
- Features 4-variable temperature settings (at 160°F, 175°F, 195°F and 208°F), giving you more control
- The 212⁰F auto re-boils come in handy for early-wakers
- The 3-ft long power cable might be too short for some consumers
Zojirushi water boiler CD-WBC30-TS Micom is perhaps one of the best (if not the best) water boilers and warmers on the market. In time, you will find this boiler a time-saver and money-saver.
With one-touch dispensing, 4-variable temp setting, auto re-boil function, 3 or 4-liter capacity, one-year warranty, Bistro Trickle Administering Mode, removable magnetic power cable, and a good price-tag, Zojirushi CD-WBC30 is worth your top dollar.
12. Zojirushi CD-WCC30 Micom Water Boiler & Warmer, Silver
This silver, 135 oz. water boiler & warmer follows in the footsteps of other Zojirushi appliance. It’s well-designed, looks cute, portable, and packs enough power, making it a tea lover’s best friend.
For starters, there is also another smaller version with the capacity of 101 oz. or 3 liters.
This model is perfect for small kitchens and personal use, but the 135 oz. version will do okay for gatherings like birthday parties, sizeable picnic, and other get-togethers.
As you might expect from a gadget from Zojirushi, the new boiler and warmer comes with nifty, top-range features, including Bistro Administering Mode, auto shutdown function, descaling mode, precise temperature control settings (4), bright LCD display, and quick temp mode.
As of this date, Zojirushi CD-WCC30 Micom Water Boiler & Warmer already has many positive consumer reviews. It makes for a great useful gift. I know because I gifted one to mom last Christmas, and I can’t hear enough of it!
Key Additional Features
- Capacity: a choice of 3 liters/ 101 oz. or 4 liters/ 135 oz.
- Power Rating: 700 Watts
- Voltage Rating: 120V
- Comes with nifty Cafe Administering Mode
- Auto shutdown safety feature
- All surfaces and parts that come into contact with drinks and foods are 100% BPA-free
- Descaling and de-chlorination mode
- Quick Temp Mode
- Relatively large and bright LCD display
- One-touch dispensing
- Four temperature control settings
- One-touch, accessible electric dispensing function makes hot water available at set keep-warm temp with a simple push of a button
- Ample LCD display which depicts the real-time water temp at all times
- Quick temp mode allows you to take your water to your set keep-warm temperatures (160°F, 175°F or 195°F). That means you don’t necessarily have to bring your water to boil.
- Energy efficient boiler and reduced steam thanks to quick temp function
- Utmost safety — auto shut off function ensures that the power is cut off to prevent damage from overheating
- Easy cleaning and maintenance thanks to non-stick interior
- Comes with audible sound indicator make it easy to know when the boiling process has been completed
- The power cord is a little shorter than for most water boilers
As a tea drinker, I absolutely love the convenience that comes with Zojirushi water boiler CD-WCC30. It’s portable, easy to use and clean.
With 4-setting temp controls and quick temp function, this water boiler is worth your hard-earned cash.
Whatever you will choose for your kitchen from this list, I’m sure you will be pleased.
Anyway, if you didn’t find these electric water boilers good enough, take a look at Raya electric samovar. It’s a tea maker that is close to capacity and features but a more different look.
Please share and like if you find these reviews useful.
Also, leave a comment and share your thoughts with us.
All the best! 🙂