Kettles used to be simple commodities of the kitchen used for boiling water. However, thanks to quality models such as the KitchenAid kettle, the models available have now joined the ranks of other premium must-have household items.
The KitchenAid pro line kettle, in particular, is an ideal introduction to any household kitchenware lineup because it is more accurate and faster than other models in the market. The kettle is part of the Pro Line Series and has a rather retro design style that is rich and timeless.
This kettle has been extremely well reviewed by pleased consumers that have praised it for its performance, vibrant color, and its old stovetop design. Made out of stainless steel, this KitchenAid tea kettle is sturdy and is created to last for years as long as proper maintenance is done.
The kettle is available in a range of 4 vibrant colors including brushed stainless steel, pistachio, black, and red. The exterior is also fitted with a retro-looking temperature gauge that has been deliberately placed to resemble the speedometer of a car.
This retro style looks great and is something different compared to other models out there that can wow your guests.
Features to look out for in the KitchenAid kettle pro line
- The 1440 watts of power ensures that your water boils quickly and quietly.
- Is cordless, which means that it lifts and sets on the heating base easily when you need to pour or refill.
- The kettle has a double wall insulation that makes sure that your water remains hot throughout. This wall also allows you to touch and transport your kettle without getting burned.
- Controls that are easy to use so that you can adjust the temperature of your water as needed.
- A large and sufficient capacity of 1.5L.
- The easy to read gauge allows you to determine the water temperature.
- The heating base can swivel at 360°.
- The kettle comes with a lid that opens easily so that refills and pours can be made without a mess.
- The spout is well designed so that you can enjoy controlled pours.
- KitchenAid is a reliable brand whose products are made in the USA.
- The design of the kettle can help you make a bold statement in the kitchen. The kitchen has exquisite details and craftsmanship.
- The temperature gauge is principally measured in Celsius although right below in smaller digits is the Fahrenheit correspondent.
- It has an easy to read gauge for the water level which is situated beneath the sturdy handle. The handle is secure for a comfortable grip.
- The kettle has a rapid boiling time that is ideal for consumers that live busy lifestyles.
- Because of the stability of the kettle and the rubber feet on the bottom, the kettle rests comfortably on any storage space. This means that you do not have to deal with any slipping or sliding.
- The interior of the kettle is stainless steel.
- The KitchenAid pro line kettle might be a little too pricey for those on a tight budget.
- Although the interior is mostly stainless steel, the lining has a few BPA free plastic pieces, which might bother someone looking for completely stainless steel interior.
Final thoughts about the KitchenAid tea kettle
This cool-looking kettle comes in a variety of colors and a dual wall body that provides the right amount of insulation. The double wall feature ensures that your water stays hotter for longer while the outside of the kettle remains cool to the touch. The kettle also has a soft grip handle that gives you maximum comfort when handling the kettle and extreme performance.
The silver lid can be released effortlessly with a single push of the button. The temperature control and water gauge are placed on the surface of the kettle to allow you to achieve precise results.
The gauge measurements range between 50 and 100 degrees Celsius which are ideal for preparing most types of tea and coffees. The analog temperature gauge itself is attractive and adds a sleek element to the overall design.
The kettle boils water quickly and efficiently. It works with a simple push of a button and when your water is ready, the heater automatically shuts itself off.
The water in the kettle will remain at your set temperature for close to ten minutes before it starts to slowly drop. When the boiling process is complete, the kettle also alerts you by making a soft ding.
All in all, the KitchenAid pro line kettle is truly unique and could very well be the next great addition to your kitchen.
If you like the kettle, please take a sec to share it…. also leave a comment if you like to add something to this review.